About Our Massage Services
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Reduces stress
- Increases circulation
- Alleviates pain
- Improves immune function
- Lowers blood pressure and anxiety
- Reduces headaches
- Increases range of motion
- Improves sleeping
- Improves connection between body, mind and spirit
Massage is no longer a luxury, it is becoming more and more necessary to establish balance in mind – body- spirit within our stress-filled lives.
Our own healing availabilities are enhanced with regular massage by boosting the immune system and by releasing stored toxins.
We offer a unique combination of eastern and western modalities and techniques which will leave you feeling both relaxed and rejuvenated.
Getting the Most From Your Session
- Avoid eating a large meal prior to your session
- Allow an extra 15 minutes for your first session
- This is YOUR session. Our attention will be on you and your desired outcome. Also, know that complete confidentiality will be maintained
- It is advisable to increase you water intake after a massage. It helps your body get rid of toxins that are released during a massage
- You will always have your privacy respected. Proper draping is always done to maintain modesty, and follows the state regulations for professional theraputic message
- Please respect my time by being punctual for your appointment. If you are late, the fee will be the same and your time on the table may be reduced if there is another client following immediately after your session.
- Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. You will be held responsible for the cost of the entire session if you do not give proper notice.
- Both client and practitioner have the right to end their session for any reason. We reserve the right to end the massage due to inappropriate behavior or comments.
- No sexual comments or behavior will be tolerated. If the session ends because of inappropriate behavior, you will be held responsible for the cost of the session.